Shipping and Deliveryshelly_jewels
Shipping and Delivery Information
- We mention the estimated delivery time for each piece in the product details page.
- For all orders within India, we offer free shipping. For international deliveries, the shipping charges will be extra as per the weight of the order.
- For deliveries within India, all prepaid orders are eligible for free shipping whereas the orders placed under COD will have to pay Rs. 100 (non-refundable) as shipping charge for each order regardless of the quantity.
- For deliveries outside India, customs duties and local taxes have to be paid by customers to our shipping partner at the time of shipment delivery. The amount of duties and taxes depend on the policies of your destination country.
- Delivery Time for your order starts from the date of Order Confirmation.
- The Usual Delivery Time for Order is 8 to 10 Business Days from the date of Order Confirmation* depending on the Saree ordered.
- Some Articles which are in heavy demand, it may take 15-20 working days for dispatch from date of order depending on the product ordered*
- For any orders that are urgent and are required to be delivered within an early time frame, the client is requested to confirm with the Our Team prior to placing the order.
- For dispatch of any orders, our dispatch team will be contacting you to confirm the dispatch.
- Cash on delivery orders will be dispatched only on customers confirmation for the same. For Prepaid orders, only one attempt for confirmation will be made, and regardless of whether confirmation is received or not, the order will be dispatched.
- In case, if there is no response to our calls/messages/email with a confirmation of dispatch within 3 days of our first attempt, for cash on delivery order, the order will be marked cancelled at the end of the third day.
- We use the most reliable courier services for deliveries including FedEx, UPS, Aramax, and Delhivery.
- In case the delivery is unsuccessful, due to any circumstances on customers’ end, the second attempt will be made on confirmation with the customer.
- If the second delivery attempt is still unsuccessful due to any circumstances on customers’ end, for subsequent third attempts the customer will have to bear extra charges for shipping. In case, the customer is unable to pay any such charges, the order will be marked as cancelled.
- In case of Prepaid order, if the same is cancelled from the customers’ end, post successful dispatch of the order, the shipping charges of Rs 300.00 will be deducted from the amount paid while refunding the prepaid amount of the order.