Make the best use of your jewellery collection without being boring. We have listed down some basic jewellery styling tips to help you wear fine, fashion and costume jewellery that showcases your sense of style, and personality.
Layering necklaces, bracelets, rings and even rigs are always fun and creative. It has always been in fashion. Layer different length necklaces with matching patterns or metals to draw the eye up to your face. Different shapes, colours and textures also often work as a treat.
- It is important to know when it is too much. If you’re drawing attention to your face and neckline with layered necklaces, then don’t bother wearing multiple bangles and bracelets.If you’re wearing a pair of bold and statement earrings, then maybe you can lose the necklace.
- Your earrings fall in the radius of sight for anyone who is talking to you. It also brings attention to your face and hair. Choose the earrings that complement your outfit, face, hair and skin tone. The best way to choose earrings is to look at tour face shape.
- Dress up the part of the body where you want people’s attention to be directed. If you’re wearing a bold necklace then go for more subtle earrings or bracelets.
- Always consider the neckline of your outfit to match the necklace. A thumb rule says that the necklace should either be shorter than the neckline or it should be long enough to sit above your outfit.
- Every occasion requires some standard forms of dressing which involves jewellery too. Putting up the right jewellery according to your outfit and occasion can completely transform your style.